What are the features of this Multi-browsers tool?
- Open many browsers with different IPs
- Emulate thousand of unique devices
- Support proxy
- Multi-threading software
- Data management
- Farm profiles
- Save all cookies and login sections on profiles
How to use multi-browsers tool?
Enter the provided account and password in the dialog box.
Click OK to log in to the Multi-Browers software.
The following screenshot will show you all setting parameters of the software:
B. Detailed settings
You need to set up DATA in the following way:
- Select in the lower left corner of the software interface.
- To import data into the software, select Convert > Import Csv > select the file to save DATA.
- Create DATA File containing PROFILE (txt format) with content including: Name Profile, Proxy, Port.
- If you want to create multiple DATA groups, select > Add Group > enter the group name.
- After creating the Group, you will have Data containing Profiles.
In the Data section, select the created Group that you will run the software.
This is the number of times that you want the software to run. You can leave it as the default.
The number of threads (Tab/account…) to run at the same time.
Each thread corresponds to a window that is opened. Depending on the strong or weak configuration of the computer, choose the number of threads accordingly.
4. Folder Cookies:
Cookies will be generated when Gmail accounts are logged in successfully. Cookies will be used for the next uploads so that the software doesn’t have to log in to Gmail accounts again.
Copy the folder path and paste it into the Folder cookies.
5. IP Option
In this section, you choose Data
6. File Proxy
To set up this function, you list the proxy list into a text file (.txt format). Each proxy address is a line of the text file. The software can run multiple proxies.
This proxy file is used to reserve when the proxy in your DATA fails, the software will use this proxy to run. If you are looking for a cheap and reputable proxy rental, click HERE.
Select your user-agent file. When you buy this tool you will receive a user-agent file that contains many different user-agents to simulate different devices.
Select to upload the file Virtual Browser.
After you complete the installation, check again and click OK to run.
Click Show browser to see the running process of the software.
You will see a virtual browser as picture:
To check the IP address of virtual browsers, you visit Whatismybrowser.com will see completely different IPs.
All software activities are listed in the Log section. You can see how the software is running.
This is the software performance:
How much does this software cost?