What are features of this Gmail bot?
- Change gmail password in bulk
- Change gmail name automatically
- Change Avatar of gmail/google account
- Check gmail login
- Enable Imap/Pop3
- Change recovery email
- Emulate thousands of device’s browsers
- Support proxy
- Support multi-threads
- Unlimited accounts
Why do you need to use this gmail bot?
- Save your time.
- Avoid getting banned on Google because of login too many gmail in the same IP or device.
- Manage thousands of accounts without headache.
- Save time, effort and cost.
How much does this gmail bot cost?
Tutorial how to use this gmail bot
Follow this video to learn how to use this software. If you have any question, contact us
A. How To Download GmailProfile Tool – Change Gmail Password In Bulk
When you buy GmailProfiler software, we will provide you 3 links: software link; desktop useragent file and mobile useragent file. Download all these files and unzip the GmailProfiler.rar then run the .exe file to open the software.
Use the provided license username and password to fill in Login and Password.
Click OK to login.
B. Instructions of each fuction – Change Gmail password in bulk – GmailProfiler
This is the number of times that you want the software to run. You can leave it as the default.
The number of threads (Tab/account,…) to run at the same time.
Each thread will open a different browser which has different fingerings and use different IP. With strong computer you can run many threads at the same time.
Select a function on which you want to run the software.
- Change Password
- Change Avatar
- Change Name
- Check login
- Change Recovery Email
- Enable POP3/IMP
4. Gmail data
There are 2 ways to import Gmail accounts:
- Create a text file (.txt format) contains accounts information.
Content of the text file includes: “Gmail, Password, Recovery Email, Proxy, Port”. They are separated by commas (as picture below). Each accounts is a line.
- Create a csv file which contains all accounts that you need to import into software. You can make a copy of this sample file (click to see the file).
Download the file from Google Sheet in CSV format as shown: Click File => Download => Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet).
Open file and save the data with the format .txt
Select Convert ==> Import Csv ==> Click ==> select file that contains the Gmail accounts ==> Ok.
This group will be saved as “csv”, you should rename the account group for easy remember.
Method 2: Manually
Create a group: click in the left corner of the board. “Database Manager” ==> Add Group ==> Name the group ==> “OK”.
Select the icon in the right corner of the dialog box ==> select Add Item.
Enter the information into each box as shown:
Click Ok to save information accounts.
Choose in the Gmail category as shown below.
5. UserAgent Desktop
Click on ==> select the useragent files that were download as mentioned in Section A.
6. Proxy Option
To avoid being locked out of your Gmail account, you should use proxies.
There are 3 options:
- Account Proxy: Do the same as section 4. Each IP is associated with a gmail account.
- File Proxy: There are 2 ways to import proxies:
– Option 01: Create a text file (.txt format) that contains proxies. Each proxy address is a line. Proxy format is “IP:Port” as shown:
– Option 02: Prepare a website link which containing proxies, then get link into File Proxy and select “LinesFromUrl” as shown below;
7. Cookies Folder
8. New PassWord
Click in NewPassWord, Generate Lines will display.
- Number 1: You can use Spintax format or select predefined Tips as shown in the following screenshot to create new password.
- Number 2: press @Test to preview in Results.
9. Avatar Folder
Create a folder which containing images to change Avatar.
10. First Name
Create a text file (.txt format) contains list of First Name. Each name is a line of the text file.
11. Last Name
Do the same as First Name.
12. Recovery email
Create a text file contains list of the recovery emails. Each email is a line of text file.
Click => select the text file that contains recovery email.
13. Key Captcha
You can leave it as the default.
C. How To Run Each Fuction
- Change Password:
At Action => choose Change Password. Do the same as tutorial in section 1 to 8 of part B.
- Change Avatar:
At Action => choose Change Avatar. Do the same as tutorial in section 1 to 7 and 9 of part B.
- Change Name:
At Action => choose Change Name. Do the same as tutorial in section 1 to 7 and 10,11 of part B.
- Check login:
At Action => choose Check login. Do the same as tutorial in section 1 to 7 of part B.
- Change Recovery Email:
At Action => choose Change Recovery Email. Do the same as tutorial in section 1 to 7 and 12 of part B.
- Enable POP3/IMP:
At Action => choose Enable POP3/IMP. Do the same as tutorial in section 1 to 7 of part B.
Select Show browser to see the running of the software.
E. Advanced GmailProfiler
Click Settting => Show Advanced.
This is the interface of the advanced software:
- Read file: run functions from top to bottom
- Write file: Delete Input files
- Mix lines: Run functions out of order
- Max Success usage: Set the number of successful runs.
- Max fail usage: Set the number of fail runs. The software will run until the account is successfully logged in or skip the account if the number of times you set is exceeded.
Click OK to run.
Thank you. Hope it useful!