The main reason why your google ads accounts were suspended
- Use many accounts on the same computer
- Use blacklisted IP
- No human activities on Gmail accounts
- Use newly created Gmail accounts
- Use accounts on VPS from many well-known providers such as Aws, Google Cloud,… Their IPs were used by many users and got banned on Google ads
Why do you need AutoGGA tool – avoid getting suspended on google ads?
- Manage thousands of accounts
- Emulated thousand of different devices
- Farm profiles (Watch the video, visit websites…) daily to gain trust for these profiles
- Support proxy to change IP
- Auto add bank/card in bulk to accounts
- Auto register google ads account
- Simulate human activities
- Support manual control
- Schedule time to register accounts, time to farm accounts…
How to use AutoGGA software?
When you buy AutoGGA software, we will provide you 3 links: software link; desktop useragent file and mobile useragent file. Download all these files and unzip the AutoGGA.rar then run the .exe file to open the software:
You choose one of two ways:
- Run now: Run the software instantly
- Schedule: Schedule the application to run at specific time
B. Detailed settings for the Run Now tool
This is the number of times that you want the software to run. You can leave it as the default.
The number of threads (Tab/account…) to run at the same time.
Each thread corresponds to a window that is opened. Depending on the strong or weak configuration of the computer, choose the number of threads accordingly.
Enter accounts in the Data section:
Create a text file which contains Gmail accounts.
The content of the text file includes: “Gmail name, password, recovery email, proxy:port“. The contents are separated by commas. Each account is a line of text file.
Select Convert -> Import Csv -> Select Gmail file -> Ok.
Method 2: Manually enter the Data group
Click on the left corner of the account management panel ==> Add Group ==> Set a group name.
Click the icon in the right corner of the account management panel ==> Add Item ==> Enter the accounts into each corresponding item.
You can move accounts to other groups, by:
Create a group to manage your account, click in the left corner of the account management panel ==> Add Group ==> Set the group name.
Select the accounts to be move==> click ==> Move selected to group ==> Select the group to move => OK.
Do the same if you want to delete/copy the accounts/groups.
4. UserAgent; Cookies Folder; Data Folder
- UserAgent: Get the path of useragent files that were downloaed as mentioned in Section A to put into UserAgent.
5. Manual Control; Farm Profile; REG GGA; Random Webs
These are three important features of the Run Now tool. When selecting “Yes” one of these three features, the other two features will select “No“.
Manual Control: Use for manual control. You can open multiple threads at the same time and use it like a real user. You can customize your Google ads campaign flexibly when you choose this way.
Farm Profile: Use to farm accounts. The software will automatically access using the browser like a real person. Websites that used to visit are set in the “Random Webs” section.
REG GGA: Use to automatically register for google ads accounts in bulk.
Random Webs: create a text file which contains website URLs. Get the path of the text file into the Ramdom Webs. Gmail accounts will automatically visit the web pages in the file. “Random Webs” is support fuction for the “Farm Profile” tool.
6. Add Card; Add Bank; Card Info
Add Cards; Add Bank: This fuction is used to register and run ads. If you choose “Yes“, the software will automatically add the bank or card number; otherwise choose NO.
Choose the group of card.
Add Card or Bank information to the “Accounts With Bank” group or the “CC/VCC” group in “Database Manager”.
Do the same as “Accounts” section.
Select the “Run” button.
C. How to use Schedule application tool
Learn more: Schedule application
How much does AutoGGA cost – avoid getting suspended on google ads?