Why using QniTubeAction YouTube Tool to increase YouTube Views?
Using automation software to increase YouTube views is the most popular method for gaining YouTube views at this moment. There are millions of videos that are uploaded to YouTube daily. How can you rank your video? That’s is a big question for any YouTuber. Using our QniTubeAction Tool you can increase your views, SEO your keywords on YouTube Search, increase YouTube likes, Increase YouTube comments, Increase YouTube subscribers for your YouTube channels. There are many reasons why you should use QniTubeAction YouTube Tools:
- Manage unlimited YouTube accounts, YouTube video links
- Support increasing views using Gmail (Software will login multiple Gmail with different proxies to increase determined views)
- Support cookies/Profile so that the software doesn’t have to log in to Gmail for each run. The software will login to each Gmail account one time to generate cookies and profiles. Next run it will load cookies or profile to run.
- Support Http/Sock proxies or Dcom 3G
- Support auto solving captcha
What are features of this software to increase YouTube Views
- Increase YouTube Views:
- Increase views by loading direct links
- Gain views by Search and Click on your YouTube Videos
- Increase views by Playlists
- Increase views by Suggestion videos
- Increase YouTube Likes
- Auto comment on YouTube videos
- Increase YouTube subscriber
- Reply to comments
- Like your video’s comments
How to use QniTubeAction YouTube Tool?
In order to use our tool, you need to have Gmail accounts and proxies. You can buy both Gmail accounts and proxies from us. The following screenshots will show all setting parameters for QniTubeAction Tool:
- How Many Runs: Set the number of views you wanna run
- Threads: How many threads at the same time
- Time View: Time to watch a Youtube video (milliseconds)
- Time View Related Video: To simulate human actions, the software will watch random videos before watching your main video. It also watches a recommended video after watching your main video. This parameter set time to watch (Milliseconds)
- UserAgents: Link to a useragent file which is provided when you buy the software
- Proxy or Dcom4G:
- Dcom: Use Dcom4G to change IP for each run
- UseProxy: Use proxies that are attached along with Gmail accounts
- FileProxy: Use proxies from a text file
- Webproxy: Use proxies from a web
- Gmail List: A text file contains all Gmail accounts. Each Gmail is a line in the text file with format: Email, Password, RecoveryEmail, Proxy, Port. If there is no proxy or port, the format will be Email, Password, RecoveryEmail.
- Folder Cookies: Set a path to a folder where you want to store cookies. This is an important setting. You should make this folder in a disk that has the largest empty space
- Folder data: Set a path to a folder where you want to store data files (commented Gmail accounts, liked Gmail accounts…)
- Cookies or Profile: Select cookies if you want to restore sections from cookies or select Profile if you wanna work with Profile.
- Create or use Profile: Yes if you want to create or use Profile. Using Gmail with Profile will create a folder that has a logged-in Gmail account. Our tool will load profiles to use logged-in Gmail so that it will not take time to login Gmail again for each run.
- File comment: A text file with your comments, each comment will be a line in the text file. Spin-tax is supported.
- Method Search: Search keywords and find your videos to watch from search results. You will need to set Search Data
- Method Direct: Load your YouTube video links directly to watch
- Method Playlist: Watch videos in your playlist. You need to set Playlist Data
- List Videos: Link to your video file (.txt), one per line.
- Search Data: Define your keywords and video positions in Data
- Key Captcha: 2captcha key to solve google recaptcha automatically
- Random delays: random delays between action (Milliseconds)
- Rent Gmail: If you don’t have many Gmail accounts, you can rent Gmail cookies from us.
- Playlist: Define your Playlist in Data
- View per Gmail: If your playlist has 10 videos and you wanna view random 2 to 5 videos each run, you can set it here
The following screenshot shows an example of data set for running the software with the Seach Method
Detailed User Manual – QniTubeAction
Use the provided license username and password to fill in Login and Password.
Click OK to login.
This is the number of times that you want the software to run.
The number of threads (Tab/account,…) to run at the same time.
Each thread will open a different browser which has different fingerings and use different IP. With strong computer you can run many threads at the same time.
2. Time View Main Video
Time to watch a YouTube video (milliseconds).
3. Time View Related Video
After watching the main video, the software will watch one more video in the right recommendation column. “Time View Related Videos” is the time to watch these videos (milliseconds).
You will be given 2 virtual browser files (Desktop and Mobile). Then, select the icon to upload the file as shown. Depending on the intended use, you choose the corresponding emulator.
DESKTOP BROWSER: Runs all software features.
MOBILE BROWSER: Runs View Method = Direct, View Method = Search, Like Function, Subscribe Function.
5. Proxy or Dcom4G
You can choose one of the following ways to change the IP:
- Dcom: You need to prepare Dcom with internet connection.
- Useproxy: Use the proxy that comes with your Gmail account. View at step 6.
- Fileproxy: You list the proxy list into a text file (.txt format) like the image below. Each proxy address is a line of the text file. The software can run proxies in bulk.
- Webproxy: You need to prepare a link containing the proxy, then put the link in the text box and select “LinesFromUrl” as shown below.
- No Proxy
If you create multiple Gmail accounts on the same IP, your Gmail account will be locked. So this option should only be used to create up to 10 Gmail accounts.
First, prepare an email file (.txt format):
Note: In this file, you also need to compose the corresponding content such as Gmail, password, recovery email, proxy, port. Each content will be separated by a “,”, each row will be an account.
Next, click on to upload the created Gmail list file.
7. Folder Cookies
First, create a new Cookies folder.
And copy the folder path, then paste it in the blank box in the “Folder Cookies” section as shown.
8. Folder Data
First, create a new Data folder.
And copy the folder path, then paste it in the blank box in the “Folder Data” section as shown.
9. Cookies or Profile
When the software is successfully logged in, email accounts will create cookies or profiles and are stored in the cookies file (you created in section 9). The purpose is so that the software does not log in again later.
If you want to create cookies or profiles, choose accordingly.
The difference between Profiles and Cookies: Profiles save all login information and characteristics of the login device such as Device type, screen size, video card, etc. While Cookies only save the login state. Using profiles will consume hard drive space, the more you run, the larger the capacity of each profile, but in return increase reliability and reduce the drop of views, subs, and likes. Using cookies takes almost no space, but is not as reliable as using profiles. Gmail’s cookies will expire within a month, then if you run with cookies, you have to delete the cookies folder and let Gmail log in again. If running with Profiles, the login status of Gmail is permanently maintained except Gmail is checkpointed (requiring phone, asking to change password).
10. Create Profile
If you want to create Profiles, select Yes, otherwise choose No. This section is intended to save profiles of Gmails for later use, no need to re-login to Gmail. The difference between Profiles and Cookies has been discussed in Section 9.
You should use Spintax in the comment content file for richer content.
You can create a text file with the content to comment as picture:
Finally, choose to upload the created comment content file:
12. View Video; Will Comment, Like Video, Will Sub, Like Comment.
Which feature you want to run, select Yes for that feature. and vice versa.
- Will Comment: If you choose Yes, you need to set up more in step 11.
- Will Sub: If you choose Yes, you need to set up more in Daily Limit/Channel. This is limit about the number of Subscribe channel each day.
13. View Method
You need to set it up in the DATA dialog box.
Step 1: Click –> Add Group
The “Group Dialog” dialog box displays and enters group information.
Step 2: Enter video information you want to increase views.
Select the button on the right corner of the dialog box –> select Add Item.
Example: You want to increase views for this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DW9BaIBTf4
Enter your information as shown below. Similarly, you do it in other videos. or change another keyword
Step 3: Select the group of videos you want to run in “Search Data“.
The summary is shown in the figure below.
You need to create a text file with the content of the links of the videos that you want to increase views.
Finally, choose in the List Videos to upload the created file.
You need to set it up in the DATA dialog box.
Step 1: In the “Data manager” dialog box, select “Playlist” as shown below:
Step 2: Click –> Add Group
The “Group Dialog” dialog box displays and enters group information.
Step 3: Select the button on the right corner of the dialog box –> select Add Item. Enter information including:
- Playlist URL: Link of playlist
How to get the link, you put the cursor on the playlist, right click and select as shown:
- Video Position: Video position in playlist. For example, a playlist has 10 videos and you only want to watch the 5th video, enter: 5
- Watch Time (Miliseconds): Time to watch a YouTube video (milliseconds).
Step 4: Select the group of videos in the “playlist”.
With this feature, all Gmail running views need to subscribe to the channel before watching the video.
The software will search by the keyword, which you have provided in the file and find the right video to watch.
Step 1: You need to create a text file with keyword content. Usually take the keyword as part of the title of the videos that you want to increase views.
Note: Only copy the part showing the title of the video that you see.
Step 2: Finally, choose in the Homepage Videos to upload the created file.
14. Random Delay
Random delays between action (Milliseconds).
15. Rent Gmail
If you are renting mail at the web “autobotsoft.com”, then select YES and download and save the Cookies file that “autobotsoft.com” has sent you.
Finally, choose in the Rented Cookies to upload the saved file, as shown below.
In section 9, you choose Cookies. After the software runs through all the gmails that have created cookies, you should choose Profile, the software will use the created Profiles.
In section 10, if you want to create a Profile from these cookies, select Yes. The software will create a profile from the rented cookie file.
16. View Per Gmail
Apply for View Method: PlayList
As shown below, a Gmail account will go to Playlist, randomly watch 2 to 5 videos in this Playlist. If you run 10 threads (Thread=10), there will be 10 different Gmail accounts at the same time, each account will randomly watch 3 to 5 videos in the Playlist before closing the browser and changing to another account.
16. Random View Time
The software will watch Playlist Videos with the viewing time you set in item 15.3, plus and minus randomly with this viewing time.
17. Comment community; Dislike
If you want to run the comment, select Yes, otherwise, select No. Then, create comment content in item 11
In the Dislike section is the same.
How much does QniTubeAction cost?