YouTube Playlist Bot Features
- Create thousands of YouTube Playlists
- Manage unlimited accounts and Playlist
- Run multi-threads
- Support IP
- Simulated thousands of different devices
- Insert the main video into playlists
- Support cookies
- Create a playlist with a custom title, tag, description
- Auto search Top videos for keywords and insert to newly created Playlist
Tutorial How To Use YoutubePlaylist
When you buy YoutubePlaylist software, we will provide you 3 links: software link; desktop useragent file and mobile useragent file. Download all these files and unzip the YoutubePlaylist.rar then run the .exe file to open the software.
Use the provided license username and password to fill in Login and Password.
Click OK to login.
The following screenshot will show you all setting parameters of the software:
B. Detailed instructions
There are 2 actions for you to choose.
- Create Playlist
- Insert Playlist
Select a function on which you want to run the software.
This is the number of times that you want the software to run. You can leave it as the default.
3. Useagent (Desktop)
Click on ==> select the useragent files that were downloaed as mentioned in Section A.
4. Number of Threads
The number of threads (Tab/account,…) to run at the same time.
Each thread will open a different browser which has different fingerings and use different IP. With strong computer you can run many threads at the same time.
5. IP Option
To avoid being locked out of your account, you should use proxies.
5.1 IP Option
- Dcom: If you choose Dcom, create a file (.csv format) as picture:
If you choose proxy with your Email accounts, create a file (.csv format).
- Fileproxy: To set up this function, you list the proxy list into a text file (.txt format). Each proxy address is a line of the text file. The software can run multiple proxies.
- No: Choose No if you don’t use IP when run the softwware.
Step 2: Click => select the file that contains proxies/accounts. Don’t do this step if you select No in IP Option.
5.2 Import Csv
Method 1: Import the data file
Select DATA in the lower left corner of the software.
Click Convert > Import Csv.
Click on => select the file (.csv format) containing email accounts => Click OK.
All email information will be saved here:
Method 2: Manual
The Group Dialog dialog box displays.
Enter the group name:
The FastExecuteScript Dialog will appear.
Enter Email, Password, Email2 (optional), Proxy + Port (optional) in the dialog box.
- In the items, Channel Name, Channel Link, Playlist Name, Playlist Link and Main video will be created during the software operation.
- You can rename the email list file to make it easier to remember:
- Classify email accounts into different groups for easy to management.
Select the email file you need to use in “Gmail” => Click OK.
- If you want to view or edit the accounts/groups, click on accounts that you want to edit. Select and the FastExecuteScript dialog will display. Edit the information and click OK.
- If you want to delete unnecessary Email accounts, follow these steps:
Click on the accounts that you want to delete => click => select OK.
Click on the unnecessary accounts and select Delete Selected.
- Delete group:
You choose in each group to delete.
6. Folder cookies
7. Folder data
Do the same as Folder cookies.
8. Random delay
Ramdom delay is time (in miliseconds) to wait between two actions.
Note: Units are milliseconds. For example 30,000 is 30 seconds.
Do the same as Random Delay.
10. Key 2captcha.com
The software will decode when asked for Captcha code.
11. Playlist Title
Create a text file which contains Playlist title that you want to name in your channel. Get the path of the text file and paste it into Playlist Title.
Note: Each Playlist tittle is a line in the text file.
12. Tag List
Create a text file containing keywords that related to your playlist.
Note: Each keyword is a line in the text file.
Get the path of the text file and past it into Tag list.
13. Link To Insert
Create a text file containing link of videos that you want to insert into the playlist.
This is the video link you need to insert into the playlist.
Copy link to txt file (each link of video is a line of text file).
In Link to insert, click => select the text file containing the link of videos.
Set up the position of the video in the playlist in Video Position.
For example: If you want the video in 1st to 5th place of the playlist, follow the picture:
14. Custom channel
If you want to name of chanel, click Yes (tutorial how to set up name of Playlist title in section 11 of part B). Otherwise, choose No.
How many videos do you need to create in each playlist, fill the corresponding number in Video/Playlist.
If you need 9-15 videos in each Playlist, set up as picture:
16. Insert Video Directly
If you want to insert a playlist, click YES (tutorial in section 13, part B) . Otherwise, choose NO.
Check all items, click OK to run the software.
Click Show browser to see how the software runs.
Note: all results will be displayed in the Results dialog box.
YouTube Playlist Bot Price
Thank you for following the article, hope it useful for you!